Time to live the life your soul is yearning for.
Time to connect with kindred spirits, like-minded and like-hearted others. Your tribe.
Time to finally heal whatever blocks or binds you --and emerge into your full, true self.
It's time for you. And it's time for our planet.
I'm Ruth L. Schwartz, Ph.D., and my reason for being here is to help you discover yours - and then live it with clarity, purpose and joy!
I specialize in working with - and bringing together! - people who sense they're here on earth for a reason. Some of us feel as if we came here from other planets or realms to fulfill a mission (if that sounds like you, click here.) Others are full-fledged earthlings, yet hold a vision of life very different from the visions currently dominating our culture and world.
Does any of this ring true for you?
- The conventional human "goodies" like career success, money, and even marriage and kids just don't feel like enough for you. You know there's more, but you don't know what it is, or how to get there from here.
- Your friends and family don't understand that gnawing yearning in your soul. That makes it hard for you to trust it. Yet it doesn't go away.
- You've had plenty of challenge, trauma and pain in your life, which makes it even harder for you to move forward. Yet you sense that your "purpose train" is still patiently waiting at the station. How can you get there before it pulls away?
- You've heard (and maybe even believe) that you have guides or angels out there somewhere - but you don't know how to access them. Or maybe they occasionally speak to you, but you try not to listen. After all, who knows what would happen if you did?!
- Perhaps you've devoted yourself to political activism, and gotten burned out... or immersed yourself in spiritual practice, and wondered if that was too self-indulgent, given the state of the world.
- You love nature and feel deeply at home with trees, plants, animals and flowing water. Yet much as you love the earth, you have a deep sense of alienation from human life on this planet. There's so much that baffles and troubles you that you sometimes wonder, Am I in the right place? Has there been some mistake?
Meanwhile, I highly recommend the book Soul on Earth: A Guide to Living & Loving Your Human Life. I'm not tooting my own horn here; I co-wrote the book with inner guides and teachers infinitely wiser than I am, and I continue to learn from the book as I work with it every day. When you sign up for my newsletter, above or in the left sidebar, you can download the first 50 pages free - or, check it out on Amazon.